The quality of scientific knowledge is only as good as the methods used to obtain it. To remain a leader in research, the University of Kansas is launching the new Center for Research Methods and Data Analysis (CRMDA). The CRMDA will bring together methodologists, statisticians, and applied researchers from across the social, behavioral, cognitive, and educational sciences to accomplish three key aims: 1) Enhance the ability of university researchers to initiate and build innovative research programs, 2) Provide the methodological and statistical expertise to compete for grants and contracts in support of investigators’ research programs, and 3) Prepare students to become the research leaders of the future. By assembling the variety of expertise in research methods and data analysis from across the KU community and directing it toward the Center’s aims, the CRMDA will enable KU to position itself as a leader across the social, behavioral, cognitive, and educational sciences and enhance the university’s ability to compete for new research initiatives.
The CRMDA is possible because of the support that it receives from:
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS)
- The CRMDA serves researchers (students, staff, and faculty) across the social, behavioral, educational, and cognitive sciences.
- CRMDA Personnel provide state-of-the-science consultation and support on research design and data analysis.
- CRMDA Personnel conduct original research to develop and generate new methods and analysis procedures.
- CRMDA Personnel provide educational and professional development for students and faculty members of the University.
- CRMDA Personnel contribute directly to the University mission of excellence in education and research.
Watson Library, Room 470
9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Friday (when classes are in session) or by appointment when classes are not in session.
For More Information Please Contact:
Todd D. Little, Director
Quantitative Training Program
The University of Kansas
Center for Research Methods and Analysis
1425 Jayhawk Blvd.
Lawrence , KS 66045 -7556
Or e-mail: CRMDA